History

Sunnyvale Parent Preschoolwas established in 1951 and has been on the current location for the past 20 years. It was founded by a group of parents searching for aalternative to traditional drop off preschool and their desire to be actively involved in their children’s education.

The school is affiliated with the Santa Clara Valley Council of Parent Participation Preschools (SCVC) and the California Council of Parent Participation Nursery Schools (CCPPNS).

We are extremely fortunate to have large indoor and outdoor areas equipped with a full kitchen and garden. Plans are to add a Rabbit and chicken coop in the near future.

We are located in the rear parking lot of the Associated Churches of Raynor Park in the quiet Birdland neighborhood of Sunnyvale. We are fortunate to have a very large fenced and gated outdoor play area and several classrooms available to us, for use during the week. We share the upkeep and maintenance of the property with our landlord the ACRP. We are also located in close proximity to Raynor Park and Full Circle Farm which are available to us for walking field trips.