We are excited to offer our new preschool program for 2016-2017 School year!
Your child may attend 2- 5 days per week (depending upon the availability)
• Age requirement for enrollment is 2 years old by September 1st, 2015.
• Age exceptions can be considered on a case by case basis.
Current programs offered are:
- 2-3 Year Old : Tues/Thurs: 9 am – 11:30 pm: $220/Month (Currently Full)
- 2-3 Year Old: Tues/Thurs/Fri: 9 am -11:30 pm: $325/Month
- 3-4 Year Old: Mon/Wed/Fri: 9am – 12:00 pm :$325/Month
- 3-4 Year Old: Mon/Tues/Wed/Fri: 9am – 12:00 pm: $430/Month
- 3-4 Year Old: Mon/Wed/Thurs/Fri: 9am – 12:00 pm: $430/Month
- 4-5 Year Old: Mon – Fri: 9am – 12:00 pm: $535/Month
- Extended Pre-K program: 12:00 – 1:00 pm: $55/Month (For student enrolled in am program only)
Additional Add on Days for all ages: $85/Month
- 10% Sibling discount
- 10% Tuition discount if paid in lump sum for the whole year.
Prerequisites for program
• Parents may be asked to stay with their child until the staff decides that the child is ready to separate.
• For ages 3 years and up, Child should be able to follow simple verbal instructions and exhibit independence from parents.
• Children who turn 4 on or before September 1st are eligible to enroll in our Pre-K program.
WHAT NEEDS TO BE PAID FOR ENROLLMENT:
- Registration Fee: $100
- Refundable Security Deposit: $120
- First & Last Month Tuition
- Checks can be dropped off at the preschool office while school is open (we are closed May 30- July 11 for summer) or mailed to our school address: Sunnyvale Parent Preschool, 1515 Partridge ave, Sunnyvale, CA 94087
WHAT IS THE NEXT STEP:
- After all the fees are paid, all enrollment form must be submitted before Aug 29, 2016. All forms can be downloaded here: Enrollment Forms
Parent Obligations for All Programs
• Participate (supervising children, setting up activities as directed by teacher, cleaning up) in your child’s class one day per week. This includes bringing and preparing snack for the class once every 4 to 8 weeks.
• Work with teacher to support a positive transition for the child into the program.
• Attend class meetings scheduled throughout the year.
• Participate in two facility care days per year(which take place on Saturday mornings or Sunday afternoon) and contribute at least 2 service hours per month.
There will be a $120 refundable service deposit due upon enrollment. The deposit will be refunded at the end of the year only if the facility care days and service hours are completed. An additional deposit may be requested if these obligations are not being completed on a regular basis.
• Participate in fund raising activities as suggested from time to time.
• Read and understand the Member Handbook.